Student carrying out an airway workshop within the SVA course
The Advanced Life Support Course offers professionals the opportunity to update their knowledge and SVA techniques to act efficiently and in the shortest possible time, achieving optimal results both in relation to survival and the neurological state of the patient. patient The SVA Course follows the protocols established in the guidelines of the European Resuscitation Council (ERC) and the Catalan Resuscitation Council (CCR).
The objectives of the course are the following:
- Deepen the theoretical and practical knowledge of CPR according to the CCR.
- Learn how to use the defibrillator and airway in CPR.
- Act in a coordinated manner in the face of a cardiorespiratory arrest.
With the following practical contents:
- Identify and treat an acute patient (sd. Coronary, critical situations, capnography interpretation, gasometry…).
- Identify and treat patients with cardiorespiratory arrest with AED and manual defibrillator.
- Instrumentation VA.
- Intraosseous vascular access.
- Identify and treat periarrhythmias.
- Acquire necessary knowledge to be part of an SVA team, leadership skills
The teachers assigned to these courses will be health professionals linked to the world of health, nurses, specialist doctors and instructors in Basic Life Support with training in defibrillation by the Catalan Resuscitation Council (CCR) and recognition by the European Resuscitation Council (ERC).
Multimedia content related to this course: